CARABINIERS Du 8ème Régiment d'infanterie légère Index du Forum CARABINIERS Du 8ème Régiment d'infanterie légère
Association de fait "l'Empereur et ses Braves"

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pandora Club Charm 2018 preview

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CARABINIERS Du 8ème Régiment d'infanterie légère Index du Forum -> Association de faits:"L'Empereur et ses Braves" -> Calendrier du 8ème léger
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gregory D. Crosley

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 07:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Pandora Club Charm 2018 preview Répondre en citant

Previous Club charms have stuck very firmly to heart motifs, but Pandora UK Outlet Store Christmas appear to have gone a little off piste with 2018’s design. The charm is a globe, with little silver hearts dotted across it, and the words ‘More Love’ in a banner across it. The date is on the back of the charm, as is traditional, and a little diamond in the word ‘Love’ adds to the effect – as is also traditional!

My Comment

I like the concept of this design a lot – I’m relieved not to see another Pandora Charms Christmas heart, and I think the concept of a global community is so core to the Pandora collectors’ ethos. One of the most common things I hear from readers is how kind collectors are to each other, busy helping each other to get exclusive charms and promos, or swapping info, advice, bracelet styling tips. It’s amazing how many wonderful people I have met through the blog, Instagram, Facebook, etc. One of the fun things about my collection is that charms have been sent to me from all over the world – the US, Canada, Singapore, Dubai, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Austria, Australia, Hong Kong – it’s a very long and wonderful list of places! And I’ve helped people from all over to get charms as well.

Pandora Charms UK Christmas All in all, I expect that I’ll be getting this charm, especially as I’m not desperate for anything from the main Valentine’s 2018 collection.

What do you think of next year’s Club charm? Will it be going on your wish list?

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 07:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CARABINIERS Du 8ème Régiment d'infanterie légère Index du Forum -> Association de faits:"L'Empereur et ses Braves" -> Calendrier du 8ème léger Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation